frequently asked questions
Our Guest Services department has compiled this information to ensure an enjoyable experience for you and your guests at Charles Schwab Field Omaha. Please take a moment to view all of the amenities and services that Charles Schwab Field Omaha offers
For the safety and courtesy of other guests, aisles must be clear at all times. Please refrain from standing in the aisles during events and follow the directions of team members in your area.
Bringing alcoholic beverages into Charles Schwab Field Omaha or on the surrounding property is prohibited. Intoxicated guests will not be admitted at any time and are subject to ejection from the stadium grounds. Guests may not exit the facility with alcoholic beverages. Guests over the age of 21 must obtain a wristband to purchase and/or consume alcohol inside the facility.
With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals used for assistance by persons with a disability, no animals or pets are permitted in Charles Schwab Field Omaha.
Automated Teller Machines
ATM’s are located by Sections 104 and 121 on the Concourse Level. Most Charles Schwab Field Omaha concession stands and merchandise kiosks accept all major credit cards.
BABY CHANGING STATIONS
Baby changing stations are located in the restrooms at Charles Schwab Field Omaha.
CAMERAS AND RECORDING DEVICES
The permitted use of cameras for still photography varies by event. Professional audio and video recording devices are NOT permitted into Charles Schwab Field Omaha. Please call ahead or check our website for more information regarding the recording policy for specific events.
Charles Schwab Field Omaha concession counters and kiosks have transitioned to a cash-free environment. All mobile payments, major credit and debit cards are accepted. Multiple Cash-2-Card machines are on site that function as reverse ATMs, providing a debit card for the amount of cash inserted. There are no fees associated with utilizing these machines.
Courtesy telephone is located at Guest Services by Section 113.
DIESING HOSPITALITY ROOM
The Hospitality Room is located on the Concourse Level by Section 111.
Elevators are reserved for persons with a disability, elderly and other guests needing assistance during events. The ADA elevator is by Gate 2 on the street level and behind Section 101 on the concourse. Premium Seat Holders and Press may utilize the elevators at the Suite/Club Entrance on the street level or by Section 111 on the concourse.
EMERGENCIES AND EVACUATION
In the case of emergency, pertinent information regarding the situation and procedures, including evacuation directions as needed, will be provided over the public address system and on the facility televisions and video board. Please follow the directions from team members and exit the facility in a calm and orderly manner.
Charles Schwab Field Omaha has four (4) main entry gates. *Reserved seat tickets are accepted at all gates. The designated entrance for ADA/Premium Seat Holders is located at the Suite/Club Entrance along 13th Street between Gates 1 and 2. ADA drop-off stalls are also located at Gates 1 and 2.
Charles Schwab Field Omaha has family restrooms behind Sections 103, 109, 111, 115, 120, 125, 129, and 131 on the Concourse Level. Family restrooms on the Suite/Club/ Grandstand Level can be found behind Sections 201, 209, 215, 218, and 222.
FIREARMS AND WEAPONS
Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the facility. Charles Schwab Field Omaha does not provide weapon lockers. Weapons may not be checked in at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the arena and may be subject to arrest.
Charles Schwab Field Omaha has first aid stations located on the Concourse Level by Sections 113 and 130. Medical teams will staff both first aid stations for the College World Series. For smaller events, only the Section 113 first aid station will be in use.
FOUL BALLS / HOME RUN BALLS
Please beware of bats and balls leaving the playing field. Guests are welcome to keep any foul ball or home run ball hit into the stands as long as they do not interfere with the safety and comfort of others. Fans are prohibited from throwing any object onto the field or interfering with the ball in play; offenders will face immediate ejection from Charles Schwab Field Omaha.
GUEST SERVICES HOTLINE/ TEXT
The Guest Services Hotline is for guests to report incidents or violations (impaired guests, altercations, abusive language, etc.) that they witness during events. Please be prepared to state the location and nature of the problem. To report an incident, please call 402.546.0888 or text OMAHA [space] YOUR ISSUE AND LOCATION TO 69050.
GUEST SERVICES OFFICE
The Guest Services office is located on the Concourse Level by Section 113.
LOST AND FOUND
The Lost and Found Department is located in the Guest Services office on the Main Concourse by Section 113. Found items will be stored for 15 days following an event. To learn if an item has been recovered, please call the Lost and Found Hotline at 402.546.1740 or fill out a contact form on our website. Charles Schwab Field Omaha is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
LOST CHILDREN AND MISSING PERSONS
If you have lost a child or a person at the facility, please contact the nearest Team Member or a Crowd Manager immediately for assistance and report to Guest Services, located on the Concourse Level by Section 113.
Only card and mobile payments will be accepted. Charles Schwab Field Omaha concession counters and kiosks have transitioned to a cash-free environment. All mobile payments, major credit and debit cards are accepted. Multiple Cash-2-Card machines are on site that function as reverse ATMs, providing a debit card for the amount of cash inserted. There are no fees associated with utilizing these machines.
NO SMOKING POLICY
Charles Schwab Field Omaha is a smoke-free facility including electronic cigarettes. Any person who refuses to comply with the policy shall be subject to ejection from the facility. Outside smoking areas are located at bottom of every gate. Smokers must stay 20 feet away from the gate entrance.
- Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis in designated parking lots.
- Holding or saving of parking spaces is not permitted.
- Drive lanes in parking lots must be kept clear at all times.
- Tailgating is permitted in all MECA controlled parking lots. Tailgate festivities cannot extend into additional parking spaces.
- Overnight parking is not allowed in any MECA controlled surface parking lots.
- ADA parking is available in MECA controlled parking lots.
- Staking of tents is NOT permitted in the parking lots or lawn areas of the parking lots. Tents must be anchored by weights.
- Consumption of alcohol or open containers of alcohol are prohibited.
- Commercial advertising banners or signs are prohibited.
- Distribution of promotional items or other forms of solicitation are not permitted.
- Any equipment (chairs, tents, grills, etc.) left overnight will be disposed of.
- All cooking equipment must be situated away from crowds, buildings or combustible material. A minimum clearance distance of three (3) feet from cooking equipment is required. No unattended grills at any time.
- Trash containers and charcoal dump stations will be provided in MECA controlled parking lots.
- Personal golf carts, Segways, hoverboards and skateboards are not allowed in MECA controlled parking lots.
- MECA controlled parking lots will open two (2) hours prior to the start of an event, with the exception of the College World Series when lots open at 8:00 AM on game days.
- MECA controlled parking lots will close 90 minutes after the event.
- MECA reserves the right to revoke daily or season parking passes of those who do not comply with any parking guidelines.
The following items are not permitted into Charles Schwab Field Omaha.
- Any type of weapon, fake weapon, or object resembling a weapon. This includes but is not limited to handguns, rifles, knives, straight edge razors, brass knuckles, swords, dangerous ordinance, Tasers, chains, and all other categories of weapons, whether such items are real or replica weapons. This includes permit holders possessing or carrying lawfully concealed weapons in or around the facility. Weapons cannot be checked into Security or Guest Services.
- Alcohol / Drugs / Illegal Substances / Vaporizing Pens / No Smoking / No E-cigs / MECA Omaha operates as a smoke free facility
- Professional Cameras / Cameras With Lenses Greater Than 3” / Detachable Lenses / Tripods / Monopods / Selfie Sticks
- Tablets / iPads
- Audio Recording / Video Recording
- Laser Pointing Devices / Glow Sticks
- Drones in any area of MECA’s campus
- Hover Boards / Heely / Skateboards / Rollerblades
- Noise making devices of any kind / Bells / Whistles / Air Horns
- Large Umbrellas / Golf Umbrellas
- Beach Balls / Bubbles / Footballs / Frisbees / Balloons / Fireworks / Pyrotechnics / Confetti / Glitter / Aerosols
- Signs / Banners
- Costume masks should not be worn at any time inside MECA’s facilities
- Outside Food / Beverage (20 oz. or smaller empty clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water)
- Bicycles / Helmets / Chairs
- Abusive / Foul Language / Disruptive Language / Obscene Clothing / Indecent Clothing
- Animals / Except Service Animals
- Any item deemed to compromise public safety
Throwing of projectiles inside Charles Schwab Field Omaha will not be tolerated. Offenders are subject to ejection from the facility.
SEARCH AND SEIZURE
To ensure a safe environment for all guests, all packages brought into Charles Schwab Field Omaha are subject to search and seizure.
The Security Office is located off of 10th and Cuming Streets near Gate 4 at the Staff/Media Entrance.
SIGNS / BANNER HANGING
No signs or banners can be placed on Charles Schwab Field Omaha property without MECA approval.
SUITE / CLUB LEVEL POLICIES
All Premium Seat Holders and their guests MUST have a ticket for admittance to the Suite/Club Level. NO Premium Seat Holder has the authority to bring guests onto the Suite/Club Level without a ticket. Premium Seat Holders are responsible for the actions of their guests. Premium Seat Holders and guests over the age of 21 must have a wristband to purchase and/or consume alcohol.
TICKETS / GENERAL ADMISSION / RE-ENTRY
The Charles Schwab Field Omaha Box Office is located on 13th and Mike Fahey Streets and opens at 10:00 AM on event days. Everyone two (2) years and older must have a ticket for entry. Infants and toddlers under the age of two (2) may be required to purchase a ticket for specific events, such as NCAA hosted games. Reserved seat tickets for the College World Series will be accepted at all gates. Re-entry is allowed for certain events including the College World Series. Guests must have ticket scanned when exiting and re-scanned upon re-entry.
**Tours are currently unavailable**
Public Tours of Charles Schwab Field Omaha are available for a fee during non-event days. Tours must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance. Please contact MECA at 402.341.1500 or email email@example.com to arrange a tour.
- Main Line: 402.546.1800
- Fax Line: 402.996.8100
- Levy: 402.345.FOOD, press option 2
- Guest Services Hotline: 402.546.0888
- Lost and Found: 402.546.1740
Arrive early. During many events, guests have to go through security screening which may include: visual searches, bag checks or pat downs with the possible use of metal detectors.
Review our Guest Services A-Z Guide to answer all your questions about attending an event with us.
View and print out our directions and parking information. Charles Schwab Field Omaha has 5,000 parking spaces that are available within a 7-10 minute walk of the facility.
Guest Service Locations
Guest Services is located on the concourse level by Section 113 and is designed to provide information to guests with questions, concerns or issues during Charles Schwab Field Omaha events. In addition, Guest Services provides assistance to guests with disabilities and/or special needs.
Ticket On-Sale Procedures – College World Series
If twelve or more guests are at the Box Office waiting to purchase tickets at the time of the initial box office on-sale, a lottery will be held to form the line.
The lottery system has been in place since Charles Schwab Field first opened to provide the fairest ticket sales process possible to all guests. By removing the incentive for guests to arrive early, the lottery saves guests time and significantly decreases the chance for third-party vendors to be the first in line. Third-party vendors have historically paid people to arrive hours before a sale in order to ensure a space at the front of the line.
Thirty minutes before tickets go on sale, each person, over the age of sixteen, in line will be assigned a number. That number will also be put into a box. A Team Member will then randomly draw a number from the box.
The person holding that number becomes the first person in line. The remaining guests will fall in line behind according to their number. For example, if number 5 is drawn, the person assigned number 5 becomes the first in line, followed by the persons assigned 6, 7, 8, and so forth. This continues until the highest number originally handed out is reached. After that, the person assigned number 1 will join the line, followed by the remaining people in the order of the numbers they are holding with the person having number 4 becoming the last in line.
Anyone who arrives after the lottery numbers are handed out would join the line behind the last person holding a lottery number.
Comments and Questions
Charles Schwab Field Omaha welcomes all comments and questions. Please feel free to contact our Guest Services department by calling our Guest Services Hotline at 402.546.0888 or submitting a message on our Customer Feedback page.